Installing SSL Certificate on Google App Engine
Below you will find instructions outlining how to install an SSL certificate on a Google App Engine web server.
Before You Start
Please make sure you have downloaded your certificate files. After downloading your certificate, you should have a ZIP containing the following certificate files:
- First, log in to your Google Cloud account.
- Navigate to "Products & Services" and "App Engine".
- From "Settings" select "SSL Certificates".
- Click "Upload a new certificate".
- Click "Add a new SSL Certificate".
- Select your certificate files (certificate.crt, cabundle.crt & privatekey.pem) and click "Upload".
- After uploading, you will be shown a page carrying SSL installation details. Under the "Enable SSL for the following custom domains" option, choose the domains you would like to secure and click "Save" to complete the process.
Go to SSL Zen Plugin and click on the Next button on Step 3. Our plugin will automatically detect if you have installed the SSL certificate correctly. If you have, click on the Next button in Step 4 and we will replace your website http url with https.
Congratulations, you have completed all required steps to install your SSL certificate.