How to delete an expired SSL certificate in cPanel
- Login to cPanel by going to yourdomain.com/cpanel or youdomain.com:2083
- Scroll down until you find the SSL/TLS icon.
- Go to Certificates (CRT) section and click on the link below
- Scroll down until you find the domain name with the certificate you wish to delete. To the right you will see a link labeled Delete. Click on this link to complete the deletion.
- In order to completely remove the certificate click on Return to the SSL Manager at the bottom of the page. Then click on Manage SSL Sites.
- Next, you need to find the URL that you’re trying to remove the SSL certificate from. To the right you’ll see the option for Uninstall. Click on Uninstall and you’ll get a warning saying that this is a permanent change. Confirm it and the certificate will be removed from the domain. You can then verify by testing the URL in a browser.