How to share access to your WordPress website without a password
Share access to your WordPress website (Recommended)
- Go to your WordPress dashboard, click on add Plugins > Add new
- Search for 'Temporary Login without Password'
- Click on Install Now and Activate it.
- Once the plugin is installed, click on Users > Temporary Logins tab in WordPress
- Click on Create New. Enter email - firstname.lastname@example.org
- The role should be Administrator, set expiry to One Week and click on Submit
- Copy the temporary login link
(it should be in this format - http://sslzen.in/wp-admin/?wtlwp_token=bacacef403196194a1d7abf33c7439f3)
and reply to this email with the link.